BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Lora Royster (Mrs. Royster to many)










Lora is our resident professional Artist. I can hear her laughing as I write that. She doesn't fancy herself as such but all who know her or have the privelege to visit her home clearly know that she is an artist. As long as I have known lora I have always been inspired by her. Lora taught me how to knit. She taught me how to work with clay silver. She makes the most amazing jewelry. She paints, in fact she has given me my first watercolor lesson. Lora is an art teacher. She teaches High School students about all the amazing different generes of art. Her husband Dave is a teacher at the same school. How cool is that? Mr. & Mrs. Royster both in the art department. Together they have three dogs who are the luckiest dogs in the world. Their home is amazingly charming. Actually their home is inspiring to me. A common thought at Lora's home is "where did you get that?" "How do you find such amazing things?" She gardens and designs and is gracious and loving. She is the most amazing friend. Really, Lora inspires me. (stop laughing Lora, it's true.) She doesn't know it but she's just amazing.

0 comments: