BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Last minute rush

Some of us wait. To the end. Some of finish in the car on the way to the luncheon. Some of us bust out all the squares right after our luncheon. Some choose all the fabric, print out the patterns and wait so long that they can't find the fabric and have to frantically choose random fabric in her studio on the way out the door to the cabin. AHH!!!! the cabin. That is where I work best. Put in a movie, sit at the table and cut & sew. I can do it all day if I have to. That is in between, Almond trout at the Awanee Hotel and a trip to my favorite bookstore in Sonora, Murphy's for lunch. Still I will leave here on Friday and all my squares will be done or prepared to the point of sewing on the 7 hour drive home. I am not sure why I am even writing this because only two people read it. Jen and Beth. They always read it. They seem to enjoy blog life as much as I do. Come on the rest of you, get a life will ya. What are you doing with all your time?

4 comments:

the jackson 4 said...

I do love your blog life! I can't wait to see your squares! Miss you.

Mrs. Ives said...

Ha! You are awesome! 3 a week baby...that's how you do a row of Jane in ONE MONTH!!! MIss you.

Nathan, Sarah, Liam, Deacon, and Jude said...

I read it :)

Mrs. Ives said...

I have abandoned the three a week plan and have proceeded with the ONE A DAY schedule. Will I make it???!!!